Dental Implants May Be For You!
Are you struggling with self-confidence because of a few missing teeth? Worried about the effects of periodontal disease and tooth decay playing havoc on your teeth? If you are missing teeth as a result of injury or periodontal disease, dental implants may be a good option for you.
All Smiles Dentistry wants you to know they offer quality dental implants Port St Lucie and dental implants Port Pierce. All locations are staffed with dentists and staff who are trained to provide a comfortable atmosphere and dental work that you will leave proud of.
First, you may ask: What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are surgical posts that are surgically set into the jawbone. These posts replace the root of the tooth and are made out of titanium in order to provide a secure base for mounting permanent replacement teeth.
There are several benefits to dental implants that you may want to know.
Dental Implants offer:
- Comfortable-without the need to move them in and out of your mouth like dentures, implants become a comfortable part of your mouth.
- Easy-no need to remove them as you would dentures, for soaking at night or adjusting at the dentist.
- Strong-dental implants are made to be a more permanent solution, durably made for long-term, everyday wear and may never actually have to be replaced!
- Beautiful-implants are carefully designed to have the same characteristics as your own teeth so you can have the same beautiful smile you are used to!
- Better for Oral health-implants do not require other teeth for support and only require the same hygiene habits as do natural teeth with regular brushing and flossing.
So now that you have heard all the Pro’s to dental implants you probably wonder where to go to set up your free consultation…
Dental Implants Port St Lucie
Dental Implants Fort Pierce
Dental Implants Tequesta